I’ve been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by Bookin’ It (who was in turn nominated by someone else, this being the way the awards work.) It’s my first ever award, and that’s pretty nifty.
So thanks very much for nominating me!
You all should check out her blog. (And I’m not just saying that because we read a bunch of the same books, or because her reviews have given me some gems for my To-Read list.)
Let’s see… the rules are:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Place the award on your site.
3. Share 7 random things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 blogs. Let them know they’ve been nominated and how to accept the award.
Yep, I can do that.
* * * *
1. Done! 🙂 Thanks again.
2. Will do as soon as I post this, so as not to put the cart before the horse.
- I write resting my pen against my ring finger, not my middle finger like most people do.
- I read the last few pages of a book if I can’t decide whether or not I want to read it.
- I’ve worn flip-flops in the snow… more than once. In all likelihood, I will again.
- I love to carry big hardbacks sometimes, because they can be used in self-defense. Or as a seat. Or a doorstop.
- I really think more of the words from “Jabberwocky” should be used in everyday speech. (Brillig!)
- I’m addicted to literary t-shirts.
- When I check out books from the library, I always try for an even number.
4. (Let’s see… there’s so much I find inspiring out there. These are chosen in an attempt to represent the range of awesomeness I follow. Check them out!)
- The Afictionado
- alphabetically inclined
- Anglo Adventure
- Art by Ken
- Books, j’adore
- Canadian Hiking Photography
- Jennifer M Eaton
- Kristen Lamb’s Blog
- The Meandering Matriarch
- Occasionally Random Book Reviews
- Out of Proportion
- reading interrupted.