Last Tuesday I coincidentally won two awards. Since accepting both on one post would be kinda long, I split them up.
Many thanks to Krystle: A Booknatic for nominating me for the Shine Award! (It’s so pretty!) Thanks for thinking of me! You’re awesome!
The Shine On Award Rules:
- Link back to and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Post the badge on your blog.
- Answer the questions posed to you.
- Nominate five bloggers who shine a little light in your day and notify them.
- Ask five questions for your nominees.
1. What is your favorite book/Who is your favorite author?
Oh, heavens. I can’t really pick one favorite book, but author… Umm… Mercedes Lackey.
2. What’s your biggest fear?
3. What movie would best describe how your life is going right now?
I’d say Post Grad.
4. If you could be any fictional character for one day, who would you choose? and why?
Torin Kerr from Tanya Huff’s Confederation series. She’s kick-butt, a strong leader, protective, and funny. I could probably handle fighting aliens if it was for just one day, and all the scientific advances would make it worth it.
5. What’s one movie adaptation from a book that shouldn’t have made it to the big screen?
I, Robot. If short story collections count, and these should. 🙂
2. Bookin’ It
1. What book(s) are you currently reading?
2. Where do you go when you’re seeking inspiration?
3. What’s your favorite time of day? Why?
4. Do you prefer to write longhand, or type? Why?
5. What do you do to procrastinate when you’re supposed to be writing?