I’ve been nominated again for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! Thanks, Ileandra! Check out her blog–and her award post, too. She already got a bunch of bloggers I know that are inspiring, and I wouldn’t want you to miss out on them!
Sorry it took me so long… I had to look for new people, as I’ve already nominated the heck out of the blogs I follow.
NOTE: As I was working on this, alphabetically inclined inspired me to start a revolution. I’m cutting the nominees from 15 to 7, and encouraging everyone I nominate to do the same. I’ve seen variants in awards, anyway, so it’s a small revolution.
Go for it!
Here’s the rules
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Thank and link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 7 bloggers for this award.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination by linking to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by ping back.
Thanks again for nominating me, Ileandra!
7 Things About Me:
1. My To-Read list is more than 157 books. I worry that I’ll never catch up…
2. I adore fruit-scented candles. They smell especially delicious when lit together with a chocolate-scented one.
3. I wear a puzzle ring that I no longer remember how exactly it goes back together. With enough fidgeting, I can make it work–eventually.
4. Unless they’re books for a class, I feel guilty about writing in books I’ve purchased. When I find a library book someone has written in, I automatically check their spelling.
5. I am generally opposed to hats.
6. So far, I haven’t found a food that isn’t improved by bacon.
7. No plant given into my care has survived the experience.