Jess from What Comes Next nominated me for the Reader Appreciation Award. Thanks a bunch for picking me!
What’s this award about? I followed links back, and found some different answers. But I’m going for choosing some blogs that I like the look of and think you might like, too. Blogs about books and readers, because that’s what I like–and you guys must, too, since that’s mostly what I talk about. 😉
The rules are pretty simple.
Thank and link back to the person who nominated you. (It’s a nice thing they did, after all.) Thanks, Jess!
Answer some questions.
Nominate people for the award. I’m going to arbitrarily say 3 people. It’s a nice number, but you could do more if you wanted.
Post the award on your blog.
Reader Appreciation Questions:
1. Favorite color? Sage green.
2. Favorite animal? The Amur Tiger, often called Siberian Tigers. They are so fluffy.
3. Favorite non-alcoholic drink? I’m a Southern gal–sweet iced tea.
4. Facebook or Twitter? Facebook.
5. Favorite pattern? Polka dots, especially multi-colored ones.
6. Do you prefer giving or getting presents? Giving–especially if I see something small I just know someone will love. Or books. Sometimes I get a little carried away with that last one.
7. Favorite number? 22–it’s two 2s.
8. Favorite day of the week? Saturday, I guess. Any day when I can read a bunch, really.
9. Favorite flower? Hibiscus… no, daffodils. Nope, definitely chrysanthemums.
10. What is your passion? Reading and writing, isn’t it always? Or drawing.
Congratulations, Caitlin! Well deserved, too. I know, because I’M a reader, and I appreciate your blog! 😀
Congrats and many more will follow my friend.
Thank you. 🙂
I have another nomination for you as well. All the details are in here hun. I figure you are a good candidate because of the heart you put into your writings. http://queensenigma.wordpress.com/2013/10/10/me-nominated-nice/
Why, thank you! Thanks a bunch. 😀