Keona-Mlh of Queen’s Enigma is Back has nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you so much!
The name is pretty obvious, I think–this is for bloggers that do a variety of things. And it’s much nicer than saying we lack focus–we’re not scattered, we’re versatile!
The rules for this award are as follows:
- Display the award on your blog.
- Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 5 blogs/bloggers for this award. (This is supposed to be 15, but I say such a large number is impractical. Stick with 5, it will save your sanity.)
- Inform them you have nominated them by commenting on a recent blog post of theirs.
- Write 7 facts about yourself.
Books Without Any Pictures; book reviews on such a wide range of subjects, and reader can find something that appeals. Isn’t that versatile?
Classroom as Microcosm; From a teacher, about teaching English, and all that entails–books, students, etc.
Kitten Mama; about books, a cat, and a pretty impressive postcard collection.
Reading Travels; another variety of books reviews, posts about life, and book related-posts.
The Writeria; about writing, books, and sparring–hey, a solidly non-book related topic! (But let’s be honest, I’m versatile in a book-nerd kind of way.)
My Seven Facts:
1. When I’m sitting for a while, I sometimes cross my legs at the knees and then again at the ankles. If it’s for a long while, I get a little stuck that way.
2. Sometimes I choose books at the library based solely on their titles/covers.
3. My feet are often cold–seriously, heavy AC will do it–so I collect fuzzy socks.
4. The joints in my hands are crazy flexible–I can do all kinds of useless human bendy tricks. (Like touch my thumb to my inner arm.)
5. Finally, I have stopped hating the color pink.
6. I’m completely unapologetic about laughing or crying about books in public. I also sometimes close books suddenly, and stare at them as if they are coiled, angry snakes. (When I sense something bad is coming.)
7. Because I wear sandals pretty much year round, I paint my toe nails in seasonal colors. Not fancy pedicures, because I don’t have the skills, but orange/gold for fall, red/green for Christmas…
I love your #6 fun fact!! Hillarious. Us crazy book people are sooo weird and I love it!
No, I’m completely normal. *intense, wild-eyed stare* Can’t you tell?