Top Ten Tuesdays are hosted by The Broke and The Bookish, and feature lists related to all things bookish–characters, authors, titles, and favorites. They’re an excellent way to find new interesting books on a variety of topics, and to find bloggers that love the books you do.
Check out their blog for their top ten and lists of other bloggers who participate!
November 5: Top Ten Sequels I Can’t Wait To Get My Hands On
How do I pick only ten? 🙂 Some of these are already out, some of them aren’t. But none of them are mine… yet.
1. Autumn Bones; Jacqueline Carey. Policework and demons make for difficult jobs.
2. Copperhead; Tina Connolly. Fey markings, magical face replacements, and iron masks–I must know how this ends.
3. Curtsies & Conspiracies; Gail Carriger. Steampunk spy school, and a kick-butt heroine.
4. Half-off Ragnarok; Seanan McGuire. Protecting the incryptids from humanity and vice versa is important–but also funny sometimes.
5. Horde; Anne Aguirre. Post-apocalyptic warriors/hunters. Fighting for survival isn’t fun, but it has to be done.
6. Iron Kin; M.J. Scott. Fae, human mages, vampires, and shifters trying to co-exist. Trying.
7. Murder of Crows; Anne Bishop. I need this book. Now. Vampires and blood mages and bad humans.
8. Two Serpents Rise; Max Gladstone. Demons, and magic-users, and some bad magic.
9. The Whatnot; Stefan Bachmann. Steampunk and fairies and changelings. And pretty wind-up birds.
10. World After; Susan Ee. I have this pre-ordered. Angels and apocalypses and crazy demon-kids.