Top Ten Tuesdays are hosted by The Broke and The Bookish, and feature lists related to all things bookish–characters, authors, titles, and favorites. They’re an excellent way to find new interesting books on a variety of topics, and to find bloggers that love the books you do.
Check out their blog for their top ten and lists of other bloggers who participate!
December 24: Top Ten Books I Wouldn’t Mind Santa Bringing Me
1. Books. (I could put books for all ten of these, let’s be honest.) EBooks, paperbacks, hardbacks, new books, used books, bookstore gift cards, or whatever. Especially some Neil Gaiman, Mercedes Lackey, and Wen Spencer that I have been staring at.
2. Book bags. I found one that has a kitty and a lady carrying a huge stack of books. It speaks to me. (Take me home!)
3. Book marks. It doesn’t matter if I don’t need more, I love to collect them.
4. Bones DVDs. I haven’t caught up on my collection. I adore this series, and like to re-watch them.
5. Candles. I love scented candles, especially fruit scented ones–and most especially if it comes in a cool container.
6. Earrings (studs). I have plenty of dangly earrings, but I need some more little earrings, especially ones that pair nicely with each other or other earrings I already own.
7. Journals. Just like the book marks, I already have plenty of these. Which doesn’t mean I can’t find room in my heart (and in my desk drawers) for just one more…
8. Pens. Much like my fondness for bookmarks and book bags, I love a good pen. Especially the nice, refillable ones, made of wood, metal, etc.
9. Pride & Prejudice T-shirt. Out of Print clothing has these book cover shirts, and I need this one. Really.
10. Raspberry cocoa. Winter is totally hot chocolate weather, and this is my favorite flavor.