Saw this TBR Pile challenge (from Roof Beam Reader) at Tasseled Book Blog, and thought–why not? I have a small stack of books I’ve purchased, waiting unread on a bookshelf. My holiday gifts put that stack over the edge of what will fit in the space, so I need to read at least some of these books.
The Rules: Read 12 books that have been on your TBR list for AT LEAST a year (which means it must be published in 2012 or earlier) and review them, with two alternates for just in case.
I’m guessing with some of these books, as my longest-standing TBR list was on a cell phone that died. But they’re all published early enough, and have been on my lists for a while.
1. Dealing with Dragons; Patricia Wrede. (2002)
2. Dreams Underfoot; Charles De Lint. (2003)
3. Garden Spells; Sarah Addison Allen (2007)
4. The Half You Don’t Know; Peter Cameron. (1997)
5. Me Talk Pretty One Day; David Sedaris. (2001).
7. Monster; A. Lee Martinez. (2009)
8. My Lobotomy; Howard Dully. (2007)
9. The Looking Glass Wars; Frank Beddor (2006)
10. Paper Towns; John Green. (2008)
11. The Sputnik Sweetheart; Haruki Murakami. (1999)
12. The Unhandsome Prince; John Moore. (2005)
The Epicure’s Lament; Kate Christensen. (2005)