Top Ten Tuesdays are hosted by The Broke and The Bookish, and feature lists related to all things bookish–characters, authors, titles, and favorites. They’re an excellent way to find new interesting books on a variety of topics, and to find bloggers that love the books you do.
Check out their blog for their top ten and lists of other bloggers who participate!
March 24: Top 10 Books From My Childhood (Or teen years) That I Would Love To Revisit
I split this list between childhood and teen.
1. Anne of Green Gables; L.M. Montgomery. Who doesn’t love a dreamer?
2. Bunnicula; James Howe. Vampire bunny!
3. The Golden Compass; Phillip Pullman. A grand conspiracy, and some truly evil bad guys.
4. Inkheart; Cornelia Funke. Magic and writing.
5. To Kill a Mockingbird; Harper Lee. A story about justice.
6. Pippi Longstocking; Astrid Lindgren. A very special girl.
7. The Trumpet of the Swan; E.B. White. Just the right amount of hopeful.
8. Where the Sidewalk Ends; Shel Silverstein. These poems made me laugh as a kid.
9. The Wonderful Wizard of Oz; L. Frank Baum. A classic.
10. The Wrinkle in Time; Madeleine L’Engle. It all starts on a stormy night…