Top Ten Tuesdays are hosted by The Broke and The Bookish, and feature lists related to all things bookish–characters, authors, titles, and favorites. They’re an excellent way to find new interesting books on a variety of topics, and to find bloggers that love the books you do.
Check out their blog for their top ten and lists of other bloggers who participate!
June 23: In honor of 5 years of Top Ten Tuesday ( our first Top Ten Tuesday debuted June 21, 2010) — My Ten Favorite Top Ten Topics We’ve Ever Done In The Past 5 Years.
1. Ten Authors I REALLY Want To Meet. Because meeting authors is amazing, especially listening to them talk–and getting a signed book.
2. Top Ten Bookish Things (That Aren’t Books) That I’d Like To Own. The next best things to books is bookish things.
3. Top Ten Characters You’d Like To Check In With. Sometimes, the end of the book just isn’t enough.
4. Top Ten Favorite Covers.
5. Top Ten Hilarious Book Titles.
6. Top Ten Inspiring Quotes from Books.
7. Top Ten Favorite Secondary Characters.
8. Top Ten Unusual Character Names We’ve Encountered in Books.
9. Top Ten Most Unique Books I’ve Read.
10. Top Ten Books I Wish Could Have Had Sequels.