Top Ten Tuesdays are hosted by The Broke and The Bookish, and feature lists related to all things bookish–characters, authors, titles, and favorites. They’re an excellent way to find new interesting books on a variety of topics, and to find bloggers that love the books you do.
Check out their blog for their top ten and lists of other bloggers who participate!
August 11: Top Ten Authors I’ve Read The Most Books From
Nice and easy this week. Thank you Goodreads!
1. Mercedes Lackey (100). Clearly, I love Lackey. Also, she’s prolific. Favorite series include her Valdemar and fairytale series.
2. Janet Evanovich (56) Her Stephanie Plum books make me laugh.
3. Terry Pratchett (52) Discworld! Discworld! Discworld!
4. Charlaine Harris (44) Though I was less in love with the Stackhouse books towards the end, I do love her Harper Connolly books, and the Midnight Texas series is shaping up nicely.
5. J.D. Robb (44) Her Eve Duncan books can be a bit dark, but they always have satisfying endings where the bad guy is caught.
6. Kelley Armstrong (43) Werewolves, witches, and vampires, oh my!
7. Meg Cabot (43) The Princess Diaries were a big part of my teen years. Mia is awkward, and I can relate.
8. Tanya Huff (40) So many wonderful series–space Marines, magic users, Keepers (like police between the world and other realities), vampires…
9. James Patterson (40) A good reliable mystery/thriller.
10. Simon R. Green (37) My favorites are Hawk and Fisher, though the Nightside series is a close second. Dark, power couples, scary magic galore.