Top Ten Tuesdays are hosted by The Broke and The Bookish, and feature lists related to all things bookish–characters, authors, titles, and favorites. They’re an excellent way to find new interesting books on a variety of topics, and to find bloggers that love the books you do.
Check out their blog for their top ten and lists of other bloggers who participate!
September 15: FREEBIE
I decided to go for a variant of one we’ve done before–bookish items. And go with my favorite kind: ones you can wear/carry.
- Clothes (Images). I divided “clothes” into two types because I can. No one can stop me! Bookish illustrations are a favorite.
2. Clothes (Quotes). What you really need is clothes with bits of books on them.
3. Costumes. Why not dress up as a favorite character? Not just for Halloween, if you’re dedicated.
4. Jewelry. Who doesn’t like something sparkly now and then?
5. Perfume. Might as well smell wonderful, too.
6. Phone cases. You have your phone with you always, might as well decorate it!
7. Purses. Carry it with pride, and maybe even put a book in it!
8. Tattoos. When you’re really dedicated to your love of books.
9. Totes. The best kind of bookish things are the ones that go with books, like a good book bag.
10. Umbrellas. Keep off the rain in style.