~~~****~~Good luck to all the NaNoWriMos! Write on!~~***~~~~
Top Ten Tuesdays are hosted by The Broke and The Bookish, and feature lists related to all things bookish–characters, authors, titles, and favorites. They’re an excellent way to find new interesting books on a variety of topics, and to find bloggers that love the books you do.
Check out their blog for their top ten and lists of other bloggers who participate!
November 3: Top Ten Debut Authors Who Have Me Looking Forward To Their Sophomore Novel (because when you love a debut you just are ITCHING to get your hands on the author’s second book) or Top Ten Sophomore Novels That I Loved Just As Much If Not More As The Author’s Debut (no one hit wonders heeeere!)
I’m going to combine debut/sophmore novels. There’s a little cheating going on here, but you gotta do what you gotta do.
1.Renee Ahdieh. I loved The Wrath and the Dawn, and I’m looking forward to the sequel.
2. Becky Albertalli. Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda looks cute. If it’s as good as promised, I’d like to read her next book.
3. Livia Blackburne. Midnight Thief was great, and I’m really looking forward to the sequel.
4. Heather Demetrios. I really enjoyed Something Real, and her next book is on my TBR list.
5. Rosamund Hodge. Crimson Bound was different from Cruel Beauty, but I still liked it.
6. Danielle Jensen. Book two of the Malediction trilogy was excellent, and I’m looking forward to three.
7. Elise Kova. Another debut novel I haven’t read yet, but I want to read Air Awakens, and the next ones.
8. Danielle Paige. Book two in the Dorothy Must Die series was pretty good, too.
9. Lance Rubin. Denton Little’s Deathdate took a little while to grow on me, but the ending made me want to read more.
10. V.E. Schwab. A Darker Shade of Magic was pretty amazing, I can’t wait for the next one.