Top Ten Tuesdays are hosted by The Broke and The Bookish, and feature lists related to all things bookish–characters, authors, titles, and favorites. They’re an excellent way to find new interesting books on a variety of topics, and to find bloggers that love the books you do.
Check out their blog for their top ten and lists of other bloggers who participate!
March 15: Ten Books On My Spring TBR
These are the books I’m most excited about for spring, and will likely read March 20 – June 19.
1. The Rose & The Dagger; Renee Ahdieh. The first book retelling of Scherezade kept me reading late into the night, and eager for this sequel.
2. Giant Days; John Allison. I read an excerpt of this at the end of Lumberjanes, and it made me eager to see more of these characters.
3. Ride the Storm; Karen Chance. This series is pushing my patience for how long it can take before (something) is done, but I really hope the event finally happens in this book!
4. Ex-Isle; Peter Clines. Superheroes and a zombie apocalypse–they’ve been through a lot in the previous books, but I’m sure something new will happen to them in this one!
5. Black Wolves; Kate Elliot. I’ve read some books by Elliot I liked before, so the reviews make me curious about this start to the series.
6. Warrior Witch; Danielle L Jensen. The last book left the characters in a terribly dangerous place, which I hope they get out of!
7. A Study in Sable; Mercedes Lackey. Really, I’ll read almost anything by Lackey, but I do quite enjoy this Elemental Masters series of hers.
8. A Court of Mist & Fury; Sarah Maas. Though book 1 wasn’t perfect, it was good enough to make me want to read 2.
9. The Raven King; Maggie Stiefvater. Love her writing, love her world, and am hoping, despite all her threats, for a happy ending somehow.
10. Wink Poppy Midnight; April Genevieve Tucholke. I saw this several places, and it looked interesting.