Top Ten Tuesdays are hosted by The Broke and The Bookish, and feature lists related to all things bookish–characters, authors, titles, and favorites. They’re an excellent way to find new interesting books on a variety of topics, and to find bloggers that love the books you do.
Check out their blog for their top ten and lists of other bloggers who participate!
June 28: FREEBIE WEEK — topic of your choice or go back and do one you missed!
Top Ten Books I’m Dying to Reread (But I Keep Reading New Books Instead) I got this idea from another blogger, but forgot to make note of the name. Thanks, whoever you are!
1. On the Edge; Ilona Andrews. I bought, and re-read their Kate Daniels series, but I only checked these out from the library.
2. Belgarath the Sorcerer; David & Leigh Eddings. This and the book about his daughter were childhood favorites of mine, but it’s been a while.
3. Carnivores of Light and Darkness, A Triumph of Souls, Into the Thinking Kingdoms; Alan Dean Foster. Recently found the last two books of this series at a used book store, so now I can re-read at my leisure.
4. Neverwhere; Neil Gaiman. I got a lovely author’s preferred text, but haven’t read it yet, though I read the (non-preferred) version a few times.
5. Redwall; Brian Jacques. It’s been a while since I’ve been to Redwall.
6. Station Eleven; Emily St. John Mandel. I read this a year ago, time to take another pass, I think.
7. The Ship who Sang; Anne McCaffrey. I mentioned this in a recent TTT, and it made me want to read it again.
8. Witches Abroad; Terry Pratchett. A favorite series, and it’s time to revisit the older ones.
9. Eleanor & Park; Rainbow Rowell. Read this from the library, then bought it–and haven’t re-read my shiny new copy yet.
10. Where the Sidewalk Ends; Shel Silverstein. A nice light collection of poems that always makes me smile.