Top Ten Tuesdays are hosted by The Broke and The Bookish, and feature lists related to all things bookish–characters, authors, titles, and favorites. They’re an excellent way to find new interesting books on a variety of topics, and to find bloggers that love the books you do.
Check out their blog for their top ten and lists of other bloggers who participate!
July 12: Ten Facts About Me (bookish or just general about you facts or ten facts about you as a blogger…whatever you want)
Here’s a mix of all three, because coming up with ten fact is tough!
1. I am often actively reading three or four books at once.
2. Even though I have a large bookmark collection, I still end up using random slips of paper as bookmarks.
3. When bringing shelter cats out for people to visit, I sometimes fold them into their bed. “Taco cats” amuse me greatly.
4. I’m hardly ever sure what to say on a book review post, but I love reading other people’s.
5. Bookstagram is proving to be terribly addictive.
6. I can carry up to four kittens, if they’re small and cooperative–larger/ uncooperative, I stick to two.
7. As long as there aren’t too many obstacles, I can read and walk at the same time.
8. Despite how many journals I own, I will always buy more.
9. Until I reached college, I would not DNF a book, no matter how much I hated it.
10. Air conditioning makes me want a jacket, but I’ll wear sandals in freezing weather (but not snow on purpose.)