Top Ten Tuesdays are hosted by The Broke and The Bookish, and feature lists related to all things bookish–characters, authors, titles, and favorites. They’re an excellent way to find new interesting books on a variety of topics, and to find bloggers that love the books you do.
Check out their blog for their top ten and lists of other bloggers who participate!
September 6: In honor of Fall Tv, do a tv-themed topic! Top ten favorite tv shows of all time, ten new shows coming out this Fall that are on my radar, tv shows I wish never got cancelled, tv shows I would recommend to book characters, books I wish would be tv shows, ten favorite shows from the late 90’s or early 2000’s, ten tv shows for every fantasy lover, etc.
I always want more of the story, so I’ll go with TV Shows I Wish Never got Cancelled.
1. Castle. That hastily tacked on epilogue was just not enough.
2. Dead Like Me. A quirky show about grim reapers, it was seriously funny and serious, and left us too soon.
3. Firefly. They gave us a movie, but I still wish there had been at least a second season.
4. Futurama. There’s always room for more wacky deliveries, mutants, aliens, and snarky robots.
5. Galavant. It was a little like Monty Python, silly and aware of it, but not popular enough.
6. Gilmore Girls. There’s episodes coming on Netflix, and I really hope they’re good. All I really wanted was one more episode to show where the characters were going–or one more season without such a long wait!
7. The Glades. That ending was… abrupt.
8. Leverage. Okay, this one was wrapped up pretty well, but I so wanted to see how the new version of the crew worked…
9. Scrubs. How can you not love such a funny bromance?
10. Selfie. I was sold on the idea of a modern My Fair Lady, and I really wanted to see where it would go…