Top Ten Tuesdays are hosted by The Broke and The Bookish, and feature lists related to all things bookish–characters, authors, titles, and favorites. They’re an excellent way to find new interesting books on a variety of topics, and to find bloggers that love the books you do.
Check out their blog for their top ten and lists of other bloggers who participate!
December 13: Top Ten Books I’m Looking Forward To For The First Half Of 2017
These are books releasing in the first half of 2017 that I can’t wait to read!
1. White Hot; Ilona Andrews. (May 30) Super powerful possibly insane man “Mad” Rogan is very interested in P.I. Nevada Baylor. This will end well.
2. City of Miracles; Robert Jackson Bennett. (Apr 20) A series that explores the price of winning and facing the enemies you defeated.
3. Etched in Bone; Anne Bishop. (Mar 7) Some humans tried to destroy the Others (various supernatural beings)–and it ended poorly. Now what will the Other do?
4. Silence Fallen; Patricia Briggs. (Mar 7) Werewolves! And a kick-butt coyote shifter mechanic.
5. The Sweetest Burn; Jeaniene Frost. (Jun 27) Demons and revenge. (Why are they always shirtless on the cover?)
6. Strange the Dreamer; Taylor Laini. (Mar 28) Start of a new series by an author I like. The synopsis mentions war, heroes, and librarians. Sold!
7. Magic for Nothing; Seanan McGuire. (Mar 7) Incryptids walk among us, and this family protects them from humans.
8. A Perilous Undertaking; Deanna Raybourn. (Jan 10) Victorian adventure and mystery.
9. A Conjuring of Light; V.E. Schwab. (Feb 21). Book #3 in a series with very dangerous alternate worlds. And magic!
10. Black Wolves of Boston, Wen Spencer. (Feb 7) The start of a series by an author I adore. Vampires and werewolves and a wicked plot.