Top Ten Tuesdays are hosted by The Broke and The Bookish, and feature lists related to all things bookish–characters, authors, titles, and favorites. They’re an excellent way to find new interesting books on a variety of topics, and to find bloggers that love the books you do.
Check out their blog for their top ten and lists of other bloggers who participate!
December 20: Ten Books I Wouldn’t Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree (or non-book bookworm items)
I’m doing a mix of both books and bookish, because you need bookmarks to keep your place, bags to carry your books, and so on! Happy holidays, everyone! May you have wonderful company, and presents you enjoy. 🙂
1. Bibliophile book bag. So pretty… and you could fit a few books in it.
2. The Bronze Key; Holly Black. I liked and own the first book, got the second from the library, and wouldn’t mind reading the third and keeping it.
3. Dead Things; Stephen Blackmoore. I haven’t read this yet, but I feel that all the reviews I’ve read mean it’s probably worth it.
4. Frankenstein; Mary Shelley (Penguin hardcover classics) I feel for the monster… and these editions are so pretty!
5. From the Page candles. Love this bookish candle trend.
6. Giant Days (Vol 1 & 2); John Allison. Read the first, adored it, would like to be able to read it again. And the second, of course.
7. Newt Scamander’s scarf. Hufflepuff pride! I’m not too fond of the bright yellow and black combo, but this muted hue works for me.
8. One Fell Sweep: Ilona Andrews. I read the free snippets on their blog, but the prettied up complete version is great to own.
9. One more page bookmark. I keep telling myself this…
10. Typewriter key bracelet. I’m so glad for cut and paste, spellcheck, etc., but old typewriters are so lovely.