Top Ten Tuesdays are hosted by The Broke and The Bookish, and feature lists related to all things bookish–characters, authors, titles, and favorites. They’re an excellent way to find new interesting books on a variety of topics, and to find bloggers that love the books you do.
Check out their blog for their top ten and lists of other bloggers who participate.
May 30: Top Ten Most Anticipated Books For The Second Half of 2017
These are books I most look forward to out of the ones I plan to read in the second half of the year.
1. White Hot; Ilona Andrews. Can’t wait to see more of Nevada and Rogan’s relationship. The authors do a great job of developing a believable and touching romance, every time.
2. City of Miracles; Robert Jackson Bennett. The end of a trilogy of a war waged against the gods, with some truly stunning characters.
3. Ash & Quill; Rachel Caine. Books about books (libraries, writers, bookstores) are always my favorites.
4. The Boy on the Bridge; M.R. Carey. More thought provoking zombie books, please! The Girl with all the Gifts was the perfect amount of creepy, so I need to read this, too.
5. A Peace Divided; Tanya Huff. There is no such thing as too much Torin Kerr.
6. Godsgrave; Jay Kristoff. The first book in this series really hooked me, and I can’t wait to see where it goes next.
7. The Brightest Fell; Seanan McGuire. A great urban fantasy series. Love Toby and all her crew so much.
8. All the Crooked Saints; Maggie Stiefvater. There’s nothing by this author I disliked–and plenty of books I loved.
9. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them; (screenplay) J.K. Rowling. How is it that I haven’t read this yet?
10. Artemis; Andrew Weir. I really enjoyed The Martian, so I’m curious to see what he comes up with next.