Top Ten Tuesdays (created by The Broke and The Bookish) can be found at That Artsy Reader Girl (since January 16th) feature lists related to all things bookish–characters, authors, titles, and favorites. They’re an excellent way to find new interesting books on a variety of topics, and to find bloggers that love the books you do.
Check out their blog for their top ten and lists by other bloggers!
February 13: Love Freebie (Romances, swoons, OTPs, kisses, sexy scenes, etc.)
Here’s my Top Ten Favorite Romances out of Genre. Sometimes you want a good romance read, but other times you want a little more adventure!
- Cecil and Carlos. Nothing in the horror-filled weirdness that is Nightvale should be so cute… and yet, they are.
2. Dina and Sean. She controls a sentient inn, he’s an alien werewolf–and somehow, they still have a lot in common.
3. Ekaterin and Miles. The each needed someone–to help ground a high flying, slightly unpredictable man; and give a closed-off woman wings.
4. Hawk and Fisher. This tough as nails guard couple fights, keeps the peace, and solves crimes–as a great team.
5. Jim and Angelina. Her introduction was a bit tough, but I gradually warmed to her.
6. Kaylin and Severn. Some people might argue there’s not a real romance there, but I say it’s just a slow growing one.
7. Margrit and Alban. They’re magic! Literally, in his case.
8. Moist and Adora. They have a slightly antagonistic, but still very cute relationship.
9. Naomi and James. They’re pretty different, but they work well together.
10. Polgara and Durnik. She’s a favorite character who had to wait a long time for love, but she found it.