Top Ten Tuesdays, hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, feature lists related to all things bookish–characters, authors, titles, and favorites. They’re an excellent way to find new interesting books on a variety of topics, and to find bloggers that love the books you do.
Check out their blog for their top ten and lists by other bloggers!
June 19: Books to Read By the Pool/At the Beach (This can also serve as your summer TBR)
Direct sunlight is not my friend, but here’s my summer reads, some of which may be beach/pool adjacent.
1. Anvil of the World; Kage Baker. Saw this pretty cover in a bookstore.
2. Brief Cases; Jim Butcher. Short stories in the Dresden series.
3. Starless; Jacqueline Carey. I like the author, so I’m going to try this new book.
4. Medusa Uploaded; Emily Devenport. The blurb intrigued me.
5. Night Fall; Simon R. Green. Part of a series I like.
6. The Word is Murder; Anthony Horowitz. Books and murder!
7. Hills Have Spies; Mercedes Lackey. The start of a new arc in a good series.
8. Song of Blood and Stone; L. Penelope. Saw this on a blog.
9. Puddin‘; Julie Murphy. Sequel to a very funny book.
10. Toil and Trouble; Mairghread Scott. Just in it for the cover.