Top Ten Tuesdays, hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, feature lists related to all things bookish–characters, authors, titles, and favorites. They’re an excellent way to find new interesting books on a variety of topics, and to find bloggers that love the books you do.
Check out their blog for their top ten and lists by other bloggers!
September 18: Books On My Fall 2018 TBR
As usual, I will make this list from books I’m likely to read in the fall season–September 22nd to December 21st.
- American Elsewhere; Robert Bennett. A hometown with a dark secret. I enjoyed other books by this author, so I’m curious to try another.
2. Smoke & Iron; Rachel Caine. Books and magic are where it’s at!
3. The Land of Stone Flowers; Sveta Dorosheva. I need a fairy guide to the mythical human being.
4. Jane Austen, Secret Radical; Helena Kelly. Recommended by a friend.
5. Archenemies; Marissa Meyer. I enjoyed Renegades, a story about superheroes and supervillains, where it’s difficult to say who is who.
6. And the Ocean was Our Sky; Patrick Ness & Rovina Cai. A futuristic version of Moby Dick told from the whale’s point of view? So intriguing!
7. The Bedlam Stacks; Natasha Pulley. I heard the author speak a while ago, but haven’t gotten to her book yet. I’m impressed with her research, though.
8. Muse of Nightmares; Laini Taylor. Loved Strange the Dreamer. So excited for book 2! (Book 1: A floating temple, hidden children stranded on it, and an expedition to uncover the temple’s secrets.)
9. The Boneless Mercies; Genevieve Tucholke. Standalone of female mercenaries seeking glory. Sounds fun, right?
10. The Future is Blue; Catherynne Valente. A collection of intriguing sounding stories. And that cover!