Top Ten Tuesdays, hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, feature lists related to all things bookish–characters, authors, titles, and favorites. They’re an excellent way to find new interesting books on a variety of topics, and to find bloggers that love the books you do.
Check out their blog for their top ten and lists by other bloggers!
December 11: Freebie (Make up your own topic, or use a previous TTT topic you might have missed.)
Top Ten Clothes inspired on Book Covers I Would Wear
- Sense & Sensibility; Jane Austen. Really most of these Penguin Clothbound would make a great dress.
2. The Secret Garden; Frances Burnett. An embroidered floral shawl would be perfect.
3. Speak; Louisa Hall. This would make a neat, bright scarf to make an outfit sparkle.
4. Ciao, Suerte; Anne McGreery. These colors would make for a lovely dress, or maybe split up for a cool pants/shirt combo.
5. The Bees; Laline Paull. This would make a lovely black and blue floral skirt, paired with a golden shirt.
6. After the Parade; Lori Ostlund. This makes me think of a sequined dress.
7. Two Years Eight Months and Twenty-Eight Nights; Salman Rushdie. This image would make an interesting t-shirt.
8. The Hundred Year Flood; Matthew Salosses. I could see this as a scalloped dress in shades of blue, with a bird pin.
9. Strange the Dreamer; Laini Taylor. I just want this moth on something.
10. All That Followed: Gabriel Urza. This lovely lilac would make a pretty dress with a graphic landscape print along the bottom hem.