Top Ten Tuesdays, hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, feature lists related to all things bookish–characters, authors, titles, and favorites. They’re an excellent way to find new interesting books on a variety of topics, and to find bloggers that love the books you do.
Check out their blog for their top ten and lists by other bloggers!
December 18: Winter 2018 TBR
These are the books I plan to read between December 21st and March 20th that I’m most excited about.
- The Winter of the Witch; Katherine Arden. So excited for #3 in this Russian folktale based story.
2. Watcher in the Woods; Kelley Armstrong. A secret town full of criminals, and the detective who is trying to keep the peace.
3. Wild Country; Anne Bishop. A world where humans are minorities, and we made them monsters angry.
4. Honor Bound; Rachel Caine & Ann Aguirre. Spaceships that choose their crew, and a petty thief pressed into a war.
5. The True Queen; Zen Cho. A regency fantasy sequel, about two sisters and a curse.
6. Kingdom of Needle and Bone; Mira Grant. A story about diseases from one of my favorite horror/fantasy authors.
7. Crazy Rich Asians; Kevin Kwam. Have to read the book before I can see the movie!
8. Courting Darkness; Robin LaFevers. A continuation of a series about assassins working for Death himself.
9. Cast in Oblivion; Michelle Sagara. Book 14 in a series full of magic and politics and angry dragons.
10. Rosewater; Tade Thompson. Sci fi set in Nigeria, with a town next to a dome.
Crazy Rich Asians is on my TBR too, not for today’s post though!
Just got my copy from the library. Soon… ish.
I read Crazy Rich Asians. It was a great book. So much drama and craziness. I hope you enjoy it!
I’m sure I will, it sounds cute. 🙂
I also want to to read The Winter of the Witch and Crazy Rich Asians.
So excited for Winter of the Witch. I can’t wait!
Ahhhh I cannot wait for The Winter of the Witch!!! I was so sad when the release date was pushed back to January 2019, BUT winter time is the best time to read this series, so I can’t complain too much.
Sometimes things happen, I guess.