Top Ten Tuesdays, hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, feature lists related to all things bookish–characters, authors, titles, and favorites. They’re an excellent way to find new interesting books on a variety of topics, and to find bloggers that love the books you do.
Check out their blog for their top ten and lists by other bloggers!
January 22: Books I Meant to Read In 2018 but Didn’t Get To
This is a tough one, because there are so many books I meant to read in 2018, including some I meant to read in ’17, and ’16, and ’15… 😉 Alphabetical order as always.
- My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She’s Sorry; Frederik Backman. I read A Man Called Ove, and then added a bunch of his books to my list.
2. Riveted; Meljean Brook. Book 3 in a steampunk romance series I started years ago.
3. The Devil You Know; Mike Carey. Freelance exorcist. Sounds dangerous.
4. Gods of Gotham; Lyndsay Faye. This one has been on my list for a few years.
5. Tower of Ravens; Kate Forsyth. A friend recommended this to me, and I really ought to read it.
6. Moab is my Washpot; Stephen Fry. He’s funny but I’ve never read any of his writing.
7. The Wicked + The Divine; Kieron Gillen. Another series that’s been on my list for a long time. Looks so cool, though!
8. Air Awakens; Elise Kova. This pretty cover’s been watching me at a bookstore I frequent, too.
9. Crown of Vengeance; Mercedes Lackey. One of my ‘I’ll try anything they write’ authors.
10. Sky Pirates; Liesel Schwarz. Book 3 in a series I started, that’s approaching 5 years on my TBR.