Top Ten Tuesdays, hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, feature lists related to all things bookish–characters, authors, titles, and favorites. They’re an excellent way to find new interesting books on a variety of topics, and to find bloggers that love the books you do.
Check out their blog for their top ten and lists by other bloggers!
May 7: Characters That Remind Me of Myself
This was a tough one!
- Elizabeth Bennett; Jane Austen. I have a bit of her biting sense of humor, and love of long walks.
2. Matilda; Roald Dahl. Though I don’t have her fondness for pranks, my childhood was an ocean of books like hers.
3. Susan Sto Helit; Terry Pratchett. I could only wish to be as bad@ss as Susan, but I like to think I have some of her spine.
4. Cath; Rainbow Rowell. I’m just as in love with some books as Cath, and I’m not so good with people.
5. Hermione; J.K. Rowling. I only correct people’s pronunciation out of love, I swear.
6. Kaylee; Joss Whedon. I don’t have her mechanical aptitude, but I strive for her bubbly optimism.