Top Ten Tuesdays, hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, feature lists related to all things bookish–characters, authors, titles, and favorites. They’re an excellent way to find new interesting books on a variety of topics, and to find bloggers that love the books you do.
Check out their blog for their top ten and lists by other bloggers!
August 13: Book Characters I’d Love to Be Besties With (submitted by Michelle @ Pink Polka Dot Blog)
I feel like most book characters are unsafe best friends, but it might be fun. 🙂 Alphabetical order, as always.
- Cress; from The Lunar Chronicles. She gets being alone and having adventures. And she could teach me some of her tech skills!
2. Fezzik; from Princess Bride. Book and movie Fezzik have become one in my mind, but everyone needs one tall friend, right?
3. Haruhi Fujioka; from Ouran High Host Club. She’s not too concerned about appearances, loves food, and has a strong practical streak. A nice, grounding personality.
4. Hermione Granger; from Harry Potter. She developed into a good-to-know kind of person, I think.
5. Hypatia Cade; from Brainship. She has plenty of empathy, and empty rooms–and really, who wouldn’t want a spaceship for a friend?
6. The Librarian; from Discworld. We could read, silently, magical books. 🙂
7. Nina Hill; from The Bookish Life of Nina Hill. We could bond over books and planners.