Top Ten Tuesdays are hosted by The Broke and The Bookish, and feature lists related to all things bookish–characters, authors, titles, and favorites. They’re an excellent way to find new interesting books on a variety of topics, and to find bloggers that love the books you do.
Check out their blog for their top ten and lists of other bloggers who participate!
April 26: Top Ten Bookworm Delights (inspired by this post I did on my own blog)
1. Book plates/stamps. Some people hate to mark their books, but other bookworms want to declare ‘mine, all mine!’
2. Book storage chairs. Some of them don’t look very comfortable, but this clever rocking chair by Made75 looks sleek and fun.
3. Book totes. Every bookworm needs something to carry those books in, in order to get more books at one time.
4. Bookish candles. Ah, the smell of old books! I’ve seen these a few places, and I want to know if they smell as good as they look…
5. Cozy blankets. When reading curled up on a chair, sofa, or bed on a cold day, a blanket makes the experience warm.
6. E-reader covers. If you fall on the digital ( or combined) side of the digital versus print debate, a lovely cover is a must. One that looks like a book? The best kind.
7. Notebooks. Whether they track their reading, wish lists, or write quotes, a bookworm is bound to find these useful.
8. Personalized bookmarks. Not just any old piece of paper, but something that speaks to a hobby, fandom, etc., so every time you open the book, you smile.
9. Reading lights. The portable power to read in the darkness… or not disturb others.
10. Reading nooks. A cozy little place where you can get away from it all? Perfect.