Top Ten Tuesdays are hosted by The Broke and The Bookish, and feature lists related to all things bookish–characters, authors, titles, and favorites. They’re an excellent way to find new interesting books on a variety of topics, and to find bloggers that love the books you do.
Check out their blog for their top ten and lists of other bloggers who participate!
January 3, 2017: Top Ten 2017 Debuts I’m Excited For.
This one is tough because I don’t track books this way, but I found a few debuts that look interesting!
1. The Bear and the Nightingale; Elizabeth Arden. I adore retellings, and this one looks good.
2. Caraval; Stephanie Garber. Mostly I want to read this one because I’ve seen it on a bunch of blogs, and it has a pretty, pretty cover.
3. Wintersong; S. Jae-Jones. It has a goblin market of sorts, with dangerous goblin wares. I’m curious.
4. Daughter of the Pirate King; Tricia Levenseller. Because pirates.
5. Wicked Like a Wildfire; Lana Popović. Family magic, and a family curse.
6. A List of Cages; Robin Roe. Family is tough.
7. Indelible; Audelia Saunders. She can read people truths on their skin. How cool is that?
8. Heartstone; Elle Katharine White. Pride & Prejudice with dragons? Absolutely.