Top Ten Tuesdays are hosted by The Broke and The Bookish, and feature lists related to all things bookish–characters, authors, titles, and favorites. They’re an excellent way to find new interesting books on a variety of topics, and to find bloggers that love the books you do.
Check out their blog for their top ten and lists of other bloggers who participate.
April 4: Fandom Freebie — top ten fandoms I’m in, 10 reasons X fandom is the best, must have merchandise for x fandom, etc. etc.
Oh, how to choose a prompt this week? So tough! I’m going to combine.
Must have merchandise for my top fandoms. (In alphabetical order as always, no playing favorites here.)
1. Bookmarks. Like this cool ribbon bookmark from Raise my Glass.
2. Newt Scamander’s Scarf. I am with incredible slowness knitting Newt’s scarf from Fantastic Beasts. It will be awesome… sometime next winter.
3. Time Turner. If I could have a real one… lets’ be honest, I’d use it to read more. Pictured from CraftyFelix.
Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy
4. Art. Every wall needs something. Why not make it special?
5. Shirts. A great way to find more fans! It’s fun to wear your fandom on your sleeve.
6. Towels. Do you know where your towel is? Useful and attractive.
Pride & Prejudice
7. (More) Bookmarks. Just can’t resist!
8. Mugs. I have a favorite from Brookish, but there’s so many out there. You have to drink out of something, anyway.
9. Tea. Perfect for drinking with a book. This one comes in a pretty tin from NovelTea.
10. Dresses. You could swish around in a regency style gown, or go a more direct route.