Top Ten Tuesdays are hosted by The Broke and The Bookish, and feature lists related to all things bookish–characters, authors, titles, and favorites. They’re an excellent way to find new interesting books on a variety of topics, and to find bloggers that love the books you do.
Check out their blog for their top ten and lists of other bloggers who participate.
April 4: Fandom Freebie — top ten fandoms I’m in, 10 reasons X fandom is the best, must have merchandise for x fandom, etc. etc.
Oh, how to choose a prompt this week? So tough! I’m going to combine.
Must have merchandise for my top fandoms. (In alphabetical order as always, no playing favorites here.)
1. Bookmarks. Like this cool ribbon bookmark from Raise my Glass.
2. Newt Scamander’s Scarf. I am with incredible slowness knitting Newt’s scarf from Fantastic Beasts. It will be awesome… sometime next winter.
3. Time Turner. If I could have a real one… lets’ be honest, I’d use it to read more. Pictured from CraftyFelix.
Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy
4. Art. Every wall needs something. Why not make it special?
5. Shirts. A great way to find more fans! It’s fun to wear your fandom on your sleeve.
6. Towels. Do you know where your towel is? Useful and attractive.
Pride & Prejudice
7. (More) Bookmarks. Just can’t resist!
8. Mugs. I have a favorite from Brookish, but there’s so many out there. You have to drink out of something, anyway.
9. Tea. Perfect for drinking with a book. This one comes in a pretty tin from NovelTea.
10. Dresses. You could swish around in a regency style gown, or go a more direct route.
This was a hard one to do! I love the mug! We don’t really do fandoms much so… argh. But we ended up doing merchandise too. Specifically Must-Have Wall Art for Classic Horror Fans.
I don’t fangirl as hard as some people… but I do like snazzy shirts and bookmarks especially. 🙂
Oh I like this, that was a really good idea for this topic. I ended up bypassing it because I wasn’t sure how to do it!!
I want every piece of merch for Harry Potter!!
The great thing about TTT is you’re free to tweak however you like.
Me, too! 🙂
That is the great thing! You tweaked well this week 🙂
Harry Potter seems to have the most devoted fans. There are so many cool things for them to do/buy out there.
I love your Harry Potter items! I can’t wait to see the scarf when you are done. 🙂
Scarves are long… I have about two and a half feet to go. But I’m working on it!
Yeees, I definitely agree with the Pride and Prejudice fandom. Those bookmarks are adorable. Great choices.
I have a bookmark addiction. Etsy doesn’t help! 🙂
Great list. Fandom merchandise is awesome, no matter what fandom you follow. The only downside is having enough money to buy all the things you want.
And the space to store it, if you had all the money!
Ohh great pick for this weeks topic Caitlin. I love Newt’s scarf from Harry Potter and definitely plan to get my own version of it one day. Also the time turner necklaces are just gorgeous aren’t they? 🙂
As soon as I saw that scarf I knew I wanted it. I’m not so fond of the Hufflepuff colors, but that muted version is nice. 🙂
LOVE HHGTTG!! I’ve been wanting a whale/flowerpot t-shirt for awhile, but haven’t pulled the trigger.
You need a H2G2 shirt… You need a H2G2 shirt… 😀
I have one–not this particular style, though, and it makes me happy.
Oooh, I love this list! Especially those Pride & Prejudice bookmarks. I’m also in love with Newt’s scarf- good luck knitting it!
Slowly but surely. 🙂